
Welcome to Moore Acres. I've got a lot of learning to do about blogging so here I am. Things might be pretty bland around here for awhile, until I get settled.
Some things about us here at Moore Acres. I am a stay at home mom to a 17 yo daughter and an 18 yo son. My husband is a long distance truck driver and is gone the better part of the work week to Florida. We try to live as close to the 'simple' life as possible. Our animals include a flock of chickens, a Boer goat named Ruby, 4 rabbits that we will start breeding for meat, 6 dogs that rule the place and a cat named Toby that we're trying to convince to become a goat shed cat. We will be getting a miniature horse this coming weekend to help keep Ruby company.
Thanks for visiting.
Beth

1 comment:
Beth,
I love that picture of Ruby! What a cute face she has!
Post a Comment