I hadn't realized that it had been over a month since I have last blogged. Man, does time fly!! I have spent my time away doing the normal summer things--mowing grass, tending to animals, canning veggies and trying to stay cool. The garden is winding down so all I am left with are the tomatoes and some peppers and the weather isn't as hot so I don't have to check on the animals as much or fill waterers every couple of hours. The nights are cooling down now, in the mid 50's and the days are staying in the 70-80's so the weather is tolerable. I just love the early days of autumn.
My daughter, Caylon, is expecting her first child in a couple of weeks so we've been trying to get ready for that. We've gotten the crib set up and the dresser full of nightgowns and sleepers. We're all excited and just can't wait for Lainey to make her debut!!
I'll leave you with a picture of the little mama. She's counting down the days until the 'birth' day.


1 comment:
Beth,
Caylon is looking good. I know you all are ready for Lainey to be here. Won't be long now. Better rest up while you all can. LOL
Blessings,
Winona
Post a Comment