Lainey Beth Michelle was born on Monday Oct. 8. I was the labor coach and Caylon did such a wonderful job. After 15 mins. of pushing, Lainey made her debut. She weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz and is 20 inches long. She is a big girl!!! She came home from the hospital on Wednesday morning and she has been doing great. She nurses like a champ and is sleeping well at night, only waking 3 times during the night. Her mom is recovering well and is doing great. 

Isn't she just adorable??
Beth

2 comments:
Beth,
Lainey is just beautiful. I have been thinking about Caylon. I knew her time was near. So I decided to check your blog. So glad I did. Congrats Grandma! How does it feel to be a grandma? She is one lucky little girl. Have fun spoiling her, my friend.
Blessings,
Winona
Oh Beth, she is sooooo beautiful!
I just love her cheeks. Please give her a big kiss for me. And give her head a big long sniff too. I so miss the smell of a baby's head!
~Ann~ (lintonmom)
Post a Comment