Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Back

I know it's been awhile but I'm back. The blahs of winter took hold and I just couldn't think of anything worth saying but now that I can see green outside, I'm feeling hopeful, optimistic, happy, silly and grateful to have made it thru the dark days.
First things first.....Lainey!!! She has grown so much over the past couple of months. She is almost 6 months old and is doing great. She can roll over and "talk", she smiles at almost anything. She is the most social baby I have ever been around. She brightens my day always.



In the line-up for today is feeding/watering the animals, mowing the grass which is going to amount to knocking down some wild onions and planting some beets. I am going to have to corral Pretty Girl with her 6 chicks and the banties and put them in the rabbit hutch so they will stay out of the garden. That is going to be fun. I should have done it last night while they were roosting and they wouldn't have put up a fight but since I didn't, I get that pleasure today. We have new baby chicks and a new nanny goat with kids. I'll post more on that at a later time.
Gotta run...
Beth

No comments: