Laurie, this post is for you :-)
Not much has happened around here other than the usual busy-ness. I have my chicken coop cleaned out, the garden tilled and ready and my chickens have gone egg laying wild. It must be close to spring. Ahhhh. Can't wait. I'll plant onions next week with radishes and a lettuce bed soon to follow. I don't think I'll do beets or cabbage this spring. It seems they do better for me in the fall.
My birthday was Jan. 31 and my parents took my whole family to our local Mexican restuarant for supper. Mmmm, it was so good. Here are a few pics of that night.

Being serenaded by the staff. You like my fancy hat?
Sis, Lainey and Zac
Aaron and Whitney



2 comments:
Oh thank you Beth I feel so honored lol!!! I had to look twice when it said you had posted 3 hrs ago. My thought was "she actually did it". I miss you on here so hopefully I'll see you more often.
Loved the mexican hat and looks like you were having fun.
Laurie
Wow, Beth, I was so tickled when your blog popped up in my dashboard. Looks like you had a great birthday. I hope my chickens start laying again soon. Mine are old, though, so they are slower. It will be a few more weeks before I can plant anything in the garden. Glad to see you posting again.
Post a Comment