Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blame it on the coffee

One of my big projects this week was to straighten out my pantry. I didn't have that job on my To-Do list this week so I was very surprised to do it!! It started out on Wednesday. I went into the pantry to get a bag of coffee and couldn't find it. I knew that I had bought a bag the last time I was at Sams Club so where was it? After hunting for it for about 10 mins., I decided to straighten up the cereal boxes that was in there. Well, that led to straightening up the extra condiments which led to taking everything completely off the shelves, moving the food items to the back of the pantry where they will be at eye level and can be seen easier and moving all the kitchen appliances to the left side of the pantry. After 3 hours in there, I finally had everything the way I wanted it. Oh yeah, I found the coffee!!!
Welcome to my pantry.......
Ahhh, so much nicer..........
See the coffee? Second shelf, all the way to the right in the gray bag in front of the Club crackers.
Well, I guess I can cross that job off of my "one of these days" jobs. Surprisingly, that day was Wednesday.
Beth

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah on your organizational projects!!
Maybe I need to start drinking coffee?!

I awarded you..come see my blog!!

Love,
Laurie

Rachel said...

looks great =)